FREE 50 page photography eBook

Posted By @ 9:08 on December 28th 2012
Category: blog, Composition, eBook

Paperback(Upright)

FREE 50 page photography eBook. We are delighted to announce the publication of our very first eBook and for a very limited time we are offering it free to our friends and fans.

If you like what you see, please SHARE THIS with your friends and help spread the word!…Thank You and Happy Holidays.

Click here to Download

See below some sample pages

FREE 50 page photography eBook

FREE 50 page photography eBook

FREE 50 page photography eBook

FREE 50 page photography eBook

29 responses to FREE 50 page photography eBook

1. sabrina richardson says:

I can’t seem to download the free book either! Are you having problems? Help.

• Hi Sabrina

You should get a welcome email with a link to the eBook.

If not log into the MyPhotoSchool website (top right hand side and go to MyClassRoom in the menu bar and you can down load it from here.

Any problems email me from the contact us page

2. Romel Santos says:

Nice book.

3. Romel Santos says:

Like the book hope to learn more technique and composition of a good photo.

4. Jadran says:

I registered and still no valid download link… just taken email adress
    http://classroom.my-photo-school.com/register is a false link, full of books only to buy…
    Please send me a valid free copy on my email…
    I cant buy any your book if this first step is false!

5. Damir says:

Still no free book on any link or fb,just registering here and there for nothing.Patetic realy !!

• Hi Damir
      Sorry that you are still having problems downloading the free eBook.

We are adding a link to ‘MyClassRoom’ which is the student area of the website, so if you didn’t get an email you can still download it once you have registered and logged in.

6. Kathryn Woods says:

Still not able to download for website or FB? I even logged in to the website. Are you expecting that we pay for a course to get the free ebook? Help

• Hi Kathryn
      Sorry that you are still having problems downloading the free eBook.

You don’t have to buy anything! In fact once you download it you can unsubscribe if you don’t like it. You should have received an email with a the link after you have confirmed your email address.

We are adding a link to ‘MyClassRoom’ which is the student area of the website, so if you didn’t get an email you can still download it once you have registered.

• Kathryn

I think I have found the problem. Once you have registered, the link on the blog takes you to the courses page.

Check your inbox for a welcome email from us with a link to download the eBook. If you still can’t find this give us a few hours and we will add the download link to MyClassRoom which is the student area of our website.

If you still have problems email me via contact us.

7. Susan Thorson says:

I would love to have the book. I love taking photos. It lookslike the book will help me out. Tyvm

8. Ed Galarza says:

I also, would like a copy. Could you send one? THX

9. Henry John B. Demisana says:

please send me the Free e book ty

10. Wilfredo Garcia says:

Comprehensive and easy to understand, this book, no doubt, could be one of the best there is.

11. lilian says:

Please send me the free photo book.
    Thank you so much!

Reply |
  12. Please send me the free photo book.
    Katica Augustinović
    Best regards

13. Enivea says:

It looks wonderful, but I’m disappointed it’s only available via Facebook. I will never be a member of FB.